STEP ONE | 360 degree IT DIAGNOSTIC
Our step one diagnostic includes both workshops, surveys and interviews with key IT and business leaders to quickly identify areas of improvement. It typically takes 4-8 weeks to carry out with an additional 2 weeks to identify recommendations and preliminary improvement roadmap.
KEY FOCUS AREAS INCLUDE:
- As-Is Omni-channel strategy
- Services approach
- Delivery Processes
- High-level application architecture (client facing and back-end)
- Technology infrastructure
From the diagnostic, we establish a preliminary transformation roadmap which identifies, short, medium and long-term improvement initiatives - the goal is to highlight focus areas which can result in significant disruption and those required to ensure sustainable operations.
DEEP DIVE | ASSESSMENT
Based on the out from the STEP ONE diagnostic, a client may require a deep dive into other areas requiring more detailed analysis.
Our deep dive focuses on several key areas:
- Company demographics
- Online Experience
- Social Media KPIs
- Conversion Drivers
- Conversion Record
- Order Fulfillment
- Enabling Technology strategy
TRANSFORMATION | ROADMAP
A detailed transformation roadmap engagement identifies a business and financial framework for executing transformation. The roadmap consists of a detailed business case highlighting investments, financial returns, implementation timelines and risks. The business case seeks to identify both qualitative and quantitative returns that can be expected from implementing critical improvement areas.
IT performance is of growing strategic importance as IT acts as a core business enabler and requires substantial corporate resources. In addition, technology disruptions and fast-changing markets demand high flexibility in IT operations.
Our 360 degree diagnostic helps organizations substantially improve how they leverage technology to reposition themselves. Our diagnostic will provide you with:
- Comprehensive insight into how technology can reshape how customers engage with you across critical business process areas
- Strengths and weaknesses in your present application architecture - where should you invest to obtain the greatest competitive leverage
- A view into core infrastructure strategies - i.e., consolidate, outsource, restructure
- What is the right mix of insourcing and outsourcing services
- Improved effectiveness, increasing the value IT provides to the business
LEVERAGING OUR PERFORMANCE METRICS
Supporting our diagnostics, clients will be able to leverage an extensive benchmark database that captures critical performance metrics across the IT organization.